Tuesday, July 20, 2010

...::: Deuces Video :::...


The minute I heard the song Deuces by Chris Brown ft Tyga and Kevin McCall i started wondering... "who exactly is this song about?" seems like I wasn't the only one who was curious, in fact many have concluded that it's dedicated to Rihanna (his ex girlfriend, in case you were living in a hue rock all this time).

Besides that fact, the song really is great and his collaboration with Tyga really brought out the best in him, even though I'm not so enthusiastic about Chris' rapping on other songs he shares with Tyga.

The video I totally loved, the black & white as well as the simplistic theme does the video justice and of course the dancing, which I personally thought was a tad bit too much as he practically danced to everything but then again it is Chris Brown...

Watch It Here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tIr0rMZLcs

No comments:

Post a Comment